Boxing, Kickboxing, Personal Training
Nick started his martial art journey at the age of 13 doing Zen Do Kai Karate in which obtained his black belt. With over 33 years of experience, and having fought in kickboxing, boxing and Thai boxing with great success. He's learnt from some of the best over the years from all around the world and his experience shows in my sessions.
He is recently back in Melbourne from overseas (Thailand) where he was living and training fighters.
Whether you’re looking for your first fight, pro fight, world title fight, technique work or a fitness based workout, Nick can look after you.
Here's a few of his titles:
● VABL state boxing cruiser weight champion
● ISKA light heavyweight Australian champion
● WMTA world light heavyweight Australian champion
● Australian striking coach for the UFC TUF series (Australia vs UK)
● Acted as ‘Big Bear’ in the movie (ONG BAK)